Southern Boone County R-I Primary School Mission Statement
“One Team, One Goal, Student Success!”
Southern Boone County R-I Primary School Vision Statements
· Our instruction will be differentiated and lead to the success of the whole student.
· Our child-centered environment will be safe and positive to support student learning, growth, and development.
· Our staff will create a supportive environment that promotes collaboration, reflection, and ongoing professional growth with a unified focus on student success.
· Our school will engage the community to work together and share the responsibility of educating students through effective means of communication and engagement.Collaborative Commitments
- We will provide extra time, modify, and/or offer individual support for students in need.
We will commit to using formal and/or informal assessments to guide instruction and provide specific feedback.
We will keep our interactions positive and share student behavior plans with necessary instructional staff.
We will consistently use PBS language to foster a culture of acceptance and leadership, holding our students accountable while celebrating student success.
We will support student learning by sharing strategies and ideas to benefit all students.
We will have a growth mindset and professional respect by being intentional learners.
- We will use a variety of communication tools to communicate with parents and stakeholders of celebrations, curriculum, growth opportunities, and how they can support our students.