Menus & Food Service Information
District Health and Wellness Mission Statement:
The primary goals of the Southern Boone County R-1 School District's wellness program are to promote student health, reduce student overweight/obesity, facilitate student learning of life long healthy habits and increase student achievement.
- Kindergarten snack $.75
- Milk $.45
A la carte items are served at the high school for lunch and breakfast. Items rotate frequently and are based on what is available. Prices for items offered are displayed prominently for students to see.
BREAKFAST: (district wellness guidelines)
- Primary and Elementary $1.30
- Middle and High School $1.40
- Adult $1.70
LUNCH: (district wellness guidelines)
- Primary and Elementary $2.00
- Middle and High School $2.20
- Adult $2.60
- A la carte listing
- Let's Move!
- National Nutritional Standards for School Lunch and Breakfast (HHFKA Meal Pattern Summary)
- HHFKA Analysis for the Month
- Origination of HHFKA Changes