Southern Boone County R-1 School District
All applicants must apply through the District’s online application system
Click on the image above to access the applications for the District's Current Job Openings.
Although not a condition of the position, coaching and extra duties are available for additional compensation at both the high school and middle school levels for certified staff.
- Facilities Maintenance Technician:
Southern Boone Co. Schools is seeking an experienced maintenance technician. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Facilities, the maintenance tech will be responsible for performing maintenance and repairs on district owned equipment, buildings, and property. If you have prior experience in a maintenance role, we encourage you to apply for this position today.
- Maintenance Technician Skills
- High School diploma/GED required
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Physically capable of lifting 75 pounds unassisted
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time
- EPA certification (preferred)
- Electrical/Plumbing license or certification from an accredited tech program (preferred)
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified instructions
Responsibilities May Include:
- Perform minor building, HVAC, electrical, plumbing repairs
- Patching and painting masonry and drywall
- Grounds maintenance
- Snow removal
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency or inclement weather
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
This posting is for a year round 40 hour per week position. Typical hours are from 7 AM to 3:30 PM Monday thru Friday with some overtime and weekend work possible. Salary is hourly and will be based on experience. Starting pay with little to no experience is $11.72 per hour up to $14.45 for ten years of experience.
In addition to the salary the position does come with a full benefit package that includes medical, life insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid personal time, and a retirement plan.
All new employees are required to pass a background check prior to starting work.
- Full Time Night Custodian
- Substitute Custodial Position
If you have questions or need further information, please call 573-657-2147 or contact Brooke Buck at email@example.com
Applications are also available at the Superintendent’s Office, 303 N. Main, Ashland, MO