The Southern Boone Athletic Booster Club is only as good as its members make it. If you are a current member or have been a member in the past, YOU are a big part of our success! Thank you for supporting Southern Boone Athletics! We are looking to engage our membership and get more participation in meetings and activities. Below are a few projects, events and purchases the club is involved with:
- Actively involved in construction and fundraising for Student Athletic Training Facility
- Spearheaded Track and Field of Dreams project, and purchased goal posts
- Sponsor Annual Golf Tournament
- Provide concessions at Varsity, JV, middle school, youth football games and track meets
- Pay green fees for girls/boys golf teams
- Purchased basketball/volleyball scoreboard for Middle and High School Gyms
- Donated for projects/trips for baseball and softball teams
- Donated to weight room equipment
- Donated to irrigation system for soccer/football practice fields
- Purchased new nets for the high school soccer goals
- Provide academic scholarships totaling at least $3000 each year
- Donate to sports programs per coaches’ requests
It is the goal of the Southern Boone Booster Club to provide all Southern Boone athletes with a safe and positive experience while attending our school district and also help make available the best facilities and equipment we can afford.
Our meetings are the first Wednesday of each month. We meet in the high school commons at 6:30. Please plan to join us!!